Your weekly dose of wit and wisdom is back with a BANG! In this episode I’m giving you a behind the scenes look at how I plan out my content for the year so that I’m actually MEETING those goals I’ve set. Anyone else out there set goals and realize halfway through the year that you’re behind? This episode is for you, ninja! Listen in to get my tips and tricks on goal setting.
My secret to setting goals for a new year and actually sticking to them!
- I schedule out my launches
- Spread out your launches throughout the year in order to keep people from getting confused with too many offerings.
- This also allows you to further plan out marketing campaigns, social media posts, podcast episodes, Facebook Ads, newsletters, blog content, etc.
- I create my community goals
- I set numerical goals for all of my content outlets, including Facebook groups, newsletter subscribers, Youtube subscribers, etc.
- Break down these numbers by month so that you have little goals to meet along the way, and you can come up with monthly tasks to help meet those goals.
- I make a monthly content commitment goal
- I list out how many publications I need to submit to, how many podcast episodes I need to release, how many newsletters to send out, how many Instagram posts to create, how many Youtube videos to publish, etc.
- Create the content far in advance!
- I batch create my content 3 months in advance so that everything can go out on time, and my team doesn’t have to stress about tight deadlines.
- Planning your content out like this saves you time and stress so you can skip the last minute rush to come up with an idea of what to post about, and you can post with INTENTION!
- You don’t always have to be SELLING, but you can always have a game plan for INSPIRING, EMPOWERING, EDUCATING, and CONNECTING!
Want to learn from me and a group of like-minded creatives who you can team up with to up-level your business? Check out Ninja Bootcamp Group Coaching, and sign up before the end of January to get $1,000 off your registration!