Are you struggling to stand out in a saturated market and attract your ideal, luxury clients that you dream of? Then this episode is for you! Join me as I dive in and give you a few tips for finding out what sets you apart, and how to leverage that in order to meet your goals!
- Branding is about more than colors, logo, typography, and copy. It’s about your persona, how you make people feel, and what sets you apart.
- If the product or service you’re offering is similar to your competition, you have to set yourself apart with your PROMISES.
- Keeping your promises and showing up CONSISTENTLY is key to creating a brand that people know, like, and trust.
- You have to EXCEL at what you do. You have to WANT those luxury clients more than anything. Olympians don’t become gold medalists by not showing up to the gym day after day.
- You should have someone review your brand and website, and make tweaks regularly to make sure you’re meeting your target audience, and giving them an exceptional experience.
- Find a group of equally as dedicated business owners, and keep each other accountable, share ideas, give each other feedback. (Sign up for Ninja Bootcamp Group Coaching here)
- Study the top 10 brands that you admire, and see if you can identify the promises that they’re keeping.
- Tap into your own brand and recognize which promises you’re making. Are you keeping them?
- Come up with 5 ways you’re keeping those promises and serving your customers and clients.