Have you ever thought about how your personality could determine your bottom line? In this episode, Morgan of In Frames Photography and I discuss how our VERY different personalities have effected our businesses, and how you can utilize your personality in your marketing to attract the right clientele, and raise your prices.
- You can build an incredible business on personality, interaction, and type of clients.
- How are you going to stand out from the other businesses in your market?
- High end weddings come in so many different shapes and sizes. You don’t have to emulate already high end photographers to attract high end clientele.
- High end is an experience that you provide for your clients.
- There are so many technically talented people. The thing that sets you apart is how your clients connect with your personality.
- How do you use your personality to market your business?
- Know your personality. Know yourself.
- Be consistent in your marketing as you are in real life so that you’re not confusing your clients.
- YOU are your business. YOU are your brand. If you’re not comfortable with that, then how are other people going to be?