Desiring wealth doesn’t mean you’re greedy. In a world where money is a taboo topic, D’Arcy is bringing a new perspective by opening up the conversation and sharing key tactics to getting rich. In this episode she breaks down the key points from one of her favorite books, The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles and challenges you to not be afraid to seek wealth in your life.
- Being rich gives you the means to experience all that the world has to offer
- The desire to be wealthy does not correspond with greediness
- Wanting to be wealthy is okay
- You must know what you want from this life. Getting clear motivates you to put in extra effort.
- Imagine that you already have everything you want. Don’t focus on the lack of what you have.
- Make everyday a success. Focus, don’t get distracted, and be efficient.
- Focus on creation, not competition.