So you’re a creative business owner, but you don’t know how to get your work seen by the masses? It can be overwhelming and confusing to know where to start when it comes to marketing your work. In this episode, Braedon Flynn of The Photo Report, interviews me about how marketing led my journey to becoming a 6-figure photographer and educator, and how you can do the same with just a little bit of mindset and strategy!
- You can’t just always be in creative mode. You need to plan a campaign around the thing that you’ve created.
- A content calendar is your plan and schedule for releasing and promoting your content to the world.
- You need to change your relationship to Instagram to one of connection over consumption (listen in to hear how I do this)
- You have to find your “Marketing Magnet.” Find that one thing in you that is going to draw people in. (Sign up for my masterclass to find out how)
- Marketing funnels are a place that people can connect with you so that you can bring them into your world.
- What are the terms your ideal client are searching for? Create content around that and put it in your “funnels” like Pinterest, instagram, youtube, etc.
“Only by stepping into your greatness will your business be great”
– D’Arcy Benincosa