It’s nearing the end of Binge Week, and in this episode D’Arcy’s covering question #3 of the Women Suffragettes, ARE YOU ALIVE? In this episode she pours her heart out, and goes deep into the 5 most common regrets of the dying. Sounds sad, but don’t let these regrets be yours! Now is the time to take action and make changes in your life. Listen in for a deep conversation that EVERYONE needs to hear!
- The way to become truly alive is to have the courage to live the life that is true to yourself, and not the life that anyone else expects of you.
- If you’re working too hard at something that doesn’t fulfill you, then you’re not alive. What can you simplify in your life so you don’t have to work as hard?
- Don’t suppress your feelings in order to keep peace.
- You cannot control the reactions and feelings of others, but when you do express your feelings, it can become a healthier relationship.
- Stay in touch with your friends. Write a letter, reach out!
- Let yourself be happier. Happiness is a choice.